Outpatient treatment services
Kabba Recovery Services provides individual counseling and group counseling for intensive outpatient, extended outpatient, and continuing care levels of care for adults. We provide extended outpatient and continuing care levels of care for adolescents. Below is list of services that our staff provides while enrolled in our treatment services:
- Comprehensive assessments: We will complete a comprehensive biopsychosocial assessment to determine an accurate diagnosis and treatment recommendation prior to enrolling in services.
- Treatment services: We will work with you to develop an individualized, comprehensive treatment plan based on your history and your goals. We provide both group and individual counseling for adolescents and adults.
- Psychoeducational Information: We offer psychoeducational information on a variety of topics, including addiction, relapse prevention, relationships, and more.
- Health Education: You will be provided with information regarding HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B and C, and other infectious and sexually transmitted infections, as required by the Department of Public Health.
- Family Participation and Education: We encourage you to involve your family members and significant others in your treatment experience. With your consent, your counselor will meet with you and your family member/significant other to help them to support you and to learn about addiction.
- Transition and Aftercare Planning: In counseling, you will continually review your progress and goals in treatment. You and your counselor may determine that you have achieved your goals for treatment and are now ready to transition to another level of care or out of treatment altogether. At this point, you will develop a transition or Aftercare Plan.
- Referrals: We will make every attempt to directly provide all the services that you may need during your treatment with us. It is our goal to make every effort to assist you in finding support groups, housing, employment, legal counseling, food, clothing, or other assistance available through organizations, government programs and businesses in the community.
- Services for Patients with Disabilities: If you have special needs, we are committed to addressing them and providing treatment in an effective and dignified manner, so that you may receive maximum benefit from the program. If you feel that you require some form of accommodation, please speak with our office.
No one will be turned away due to inability to pay!